Don’t Miss: 12/12/22 Virtual Admissions Workshop with Jenn Lyles
Beauty Schools Marketing Group is pleased to present an upcoming half-day intensive admissions workshop for Monday, December 12, 2022, from 12 pm – 4 pm Central Time.
This workshop will be conducted via Zoom.
The cost is $1,000 for the first person in a school or organization, $600 for each additional team member.
Jenn has conducted trainings in the past for two days that started at $8,000. We wanted to offer something more cost-effective, yet very meaty: a half-day workshop that will INSTANTLY get you more enrollments for quick ROI.
This interactive workshop is offered in December, a historically slower month for beauty schools that helps you gear up for January.
To reserve your seat today, select the checkout option below for the number of attendees you would like. You will receive a confirmation and a Zoom link. Jenn will follow up over email with some additional questions to better tailor the workshop to attendees’ needs.
Spaces are limited, and we don’t know when Jenn will offer another admissions workshop again. Don’t delay—register now to reserve your spot!
If you have questions about this workshop, please email Jenn at [email protected].
Need to reserve more than 6 seats? Email Jenn at [email protected].
Admissions Workshop Topics
Buying Cycle & Marketing Sources (12pm – 1pm)
- How leads find you
- Targeting leads thru marketing (to get more leads!)
- Different media sources
- Stages in the buying cycle and why it matters in marketing and admissions
Working Brand New Leads (1pm – 2pm)
- New lead comes into the system – now what?
- Outreach cadence (how often to reach out when you’re getting ghosted)
- Messaging: what to say and what NOT to say
- How to build rapport via text
Working Old Leads (2pm – 2:30pm)
- How to re-engage older leads
- The best texts to send!
Mastering the Tour (2:30pm – 3:30pm)
- Best tips to get a tour (and getting them to show!)
- Building rapport in person
- Become a master closer
- Handling objections like a pro
- Collateral to help you sell
- *Special section on virtual tours
Enrolled to Start (3:30pm – 4pm)
- Improve your start rate!
- What to do as soon as they enroll
- Nurturing enrolled students to start
A full refund will be issued if requested on or before December 1, 2022 by emailing [email protected].